ARCTIC SEAL OIL
Seal Oil is a natural, quality source of essential Omega-acids that the body doesn’t produce by itself. It is also rich with EPA and DPA that strengthens the heart and mind, and D3 that boosts the immune system.
Arctic Seal Oil by Arctic Pharma® is a natural, quality source of essential Omega-acids that the body doesn’t produce by itself. It is also rich with EPA and DPA that strengthens the heart and mind, and D3 that boosts the immune system.
The fatty acid ALA from linseed contributes to maintaining normal levels of blood cholesterol.
Arctic Seal Oil is made from pure arctic ingredients and produced in an eco-friendly environment north of the Arctic Circle in Norway.
Supplements are not a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle, but they help you achieve a better balance in body and mind. Keep away from children.
In order to achieve the desired effects from Arctic Seal Oil, a daily intake of the recommended dosage of two capsules each day over time is required.
120 capsules of Seal Oil.
2 capsules with 2000mg Seal Oil.
- Omega-3 440 mg
- DHA 180 mg
- EPA 140 mg
- DPA 76 mg
- Omega-6 44 mg
- Omega-7 260 mg *
- Omega-9 540 mg *
- Vitamin D3 10 and 200%**
* The amounts presented of Omega-7 and Omega-9 are approximations, because natural variations may occur with these fatty acids.
** % of reference intake
- The immune system
- The heart
- Bones, teeth, and muscle functions
- High cholesterol
- One-sided diet
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Helps maintain normal levels of blood cholesterol.
- Contributes to maintaining normal heart functions.
- Strengthens your bones, teeth, and muscle functions.
- Helps your mental capacity and normal brain functions.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE:
2 capsules daily, which contains 2000mg Seal Oil.
Selolje (72%9, gelatin, stabilisator (glyserol), kolekalsiferol.
Contents per daily dosage: 2000mg Seal Oil